Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 30/365 It’s time to go, notebooks


     Well, really all the pages in the notebooks; I’m saving the covers. I might need one sometime and I’d hate to have to go out and buy a new one. What amazes me is that I can throw out an entire section of my life in less than thirty seconds. Committees that were essential become hardly a memory. 



       I still have more notebooks to deal with. Take these, which hold class notes, term papers and articles on each of the thirty courses I took for my divinity degree. I’m planning to read through each one. Um, that may not happen, but I’m not ready to let go of them. And when I do, just think of all the notebooks I’ll have for new courses and committees! No, no, no! 

      The dumpster is ready, waiting to be picked up. My husband did such a superb joy of loading it that there is still room for more stuff. At the moment we may have nothing more to throw away, but there’s plenty of stuff around here to get rid of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment