Monday, July 29, 2013

Day 157/365 It’s time to go, excuses


     My bad, at least as far as letting go of stuff is concerned. Well, I only took two days off. But don’t I deserve a couple of Sabbath days? Excuses abound. First of all, the homestead looks extremely neat and orderly these days, which always alleviates any visual pressures to keep ‘clearnng’. And then, truth be told, cleaning up, also known as housework, really doesn’t interest me. In fact, I’m quite good at avoiding it.
    But I have other excuses, all definitely counterproductive to getting rid of things. I’ve renewed my interest in knitting and of course that means buying just the right size needles and selecting just the right textured yarn. Do I knit or get rid of stuff? 



And then there is my husband, who still can’t resist just the perfect item from the put-and-take. The other day it was a trunk, which is now all fixed up and ready to receive the winter’s wood. Where it will go? To be decided.  


No comments:

Post a Comment