Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 120/365 It’s time to go, birthday and other celebrations


      Most of my celebrations are all packed within the last week of December: Christmas, our wedding anniversary, my birthday and New Years. No way to change any of them. In fact the only one I ever had control over was our anniversary, and back in 1963 that didn’t seem like a good option. It all went magnificently, and I have no regrets. 



   




   To add to the bundle of festivities, six years after I was born, my sister appeared. Yes, on the very day, December 30th. I remember the telephone call from my father. As I look back, I don’t recall ever being jealous that I had to share my birthday with Margot. I’m very glad of that. We’ve always had a special bond; I love celebrating with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment