Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 114/365 It’s time to go, Christmas decorations


     Wait, please don’t conclude that I’m letting go of all the decorations, that I’m letting go of Christmas. No, but I’m going through those Christmas boxes from the attic and asking myself what I can let go of. Not much, as it turns out, but at least the decorations are organized.  




      I am, however looking for a home for some of those huge stuffed animals and santas that we accumulated over the years. They would thrive at a home with little kids, but we don’t have any of those anymore. It time for them to go.













      This year it doesn’t make sense for us to put up a tree, so I’ve boxed the  stand, lights and ornaments in hopes that St. Nicholas will come another year. The crèche, however, is set up on it’s usual table, and the Christmas mugs are ready for coffee and hot chocolate.




No comments:

Post a Comment