Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 8/365 It’s time to go, books



    Yesterday there was no way that I could get an award for letting go of stuff. It was a beautiful, lazy summer Sunday and we had a neighborhood party to attend. I know, that’s not a good excuse but it’s the best I could come up with on a day when I didn’t want to deal with stuff. I know I’ll have other days just like this one, so in keeping with my 365 day letting go goal, I’ll work shelf-by-shelf there in the guestroom. 











 
     I laid out five books about Boston heroes Paul Revere and Ralph Waldo Emerson. Mr. Emerson is going to the church fair. I love Paul Revere and have decided to return his biographies (which includes a 1904 edition of “The Life of Colonel Paul Revere, by Elbridge Henry Goss) to the shelf. After all, I never said I’d had to let go of everything.











      



 My daughter will have first dibs on the cat. It’s been around for years; maybe it’s hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment