Monday, January 14, 2019

It's time to go, glass ice cream dishes, 222/365


I started this blog years seven ago, and every once in a while I resurrect it. Now is my latest one-in-a-while times.

     A year ago we decided we were going to move from this old house where we had lived for forty years. We boxed stuff to store, we got rid of stuff, and we had the downstairs painted. Then we decided we wanted to stay here and enjoy the de-cluttered shelves, the clean white walls, and the yard.    
    A year later we are still enjoying that decision but we are also aware that once we can’t go up and down the stairs we will have to move. There is NO way to create a bedroom (or a shower) on the ground floor.
     So, I am purging again. How many glass ice cream dishes do we really need? Not the ones I’ve wrapped, bagged, and put in the car ready to be taken to Good Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment