Monday, November 9, 2015

Letting go of books and puzzles~Day 194/365

www.acottagebythesea.net
 
Here I am, at it again, determined to keep going on the purge that started August 20, 2012 when I got rid of piggy banks. My plan back then was to let go of something every day for a year. Well, what kind of sensible plan was that? Not very, although today I am at day 194, over half way through. It was a year ago minus a day that I posted Day 193/365.
     Three years later and we are still in the same house, with no intention to move from this place, although we are now three years older--mid-seventies. Although my mother lived to be 101*, I’m not planning on that, nor can I trust that it will happen.
       All the stuff in this house doesn’t bother my husband, who says we can get out of here in three months if we have to; but it weighs heavily on me, so I’m the one who has to get going.
     Today it is books and puzzles. Perfect timing because the church fair is Saturday. Here goes a carload.

* My excuse for not keeping up the daily purge is that I was writing a book about my mother and me. The Story of My Hundred Year Old Mother and Me. You can check it out on Amazon. Just key in “Very Grateful.”


* My excuse for not keeping up the daily purge is that I was writing a book about my mother and me. The Story of My Hundred Year Old Mother and Me. You can check it out on Amazon. Just key in “Very Grateful.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment