Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 139/365 It’s time to go, jigsaw puzzle






A while ago as I dismantled a partially completed jigsaw puzzle of a box of candies. The individual candies were fun to piece together but the hundreds of little brown wrappings were more of a challenge than I had interest in. When I realized I wouldn’t have time to finish it before leaving my rental cottage by the sea, my interest dwindled, and voila, back in the box it went. Maybe I just don’t like candy enough. If it had been potato chips, I still be working on it. Um, I wonder if one of those exists? 



 
    This is only the second puzzle I haven’t completed. Usually I keep them out for a few days after I place the last piece, and then off they go to share with one of my puzzle friends. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment