Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 34/365 It’s time to go, sewing machine



    This was an easy one. Just a sewing machine that I had to move from the front room to the barn to be stored with the other things for the church fair. A friend of mine gave me this sewing machine. She was offering a couple of extras at a time in my life I was in the taking mode. Why not? But it’s been sitting around gathering space and dust, so it’s time to go. I mean how many sewing machine do I need?


     A year ago there were four in the house. I gave one to a friend, who drove it all the way to Florida; I bet she’s stitching away as I write. A few weeks ago I let go of the Singer that I bought when we were first married. Today it’s this Kenmore. I’m keeping my five year old Phaff. 


No comments:

Post a Comment