Friday, December 28, 2012

Day 119/365 It’s time to go, brownies


     This wasn’t an easy gift-giving Christmas for me as far as my husband was concerned. Since I don’t go to the put-and-take, I had nothing to give him from that rich resource, and after almost 120 days of letting go of stuff, there was no way I could justify going out and buying something,  something that I’d then have to write about getting rid of on this blog. 




    But Christmas is a time of giving, so what to do? Ah, food. Ah, my delicious brown sugar brownies, with chocolate bits. I make them all the time, but usually to take to people, leaving my husband with a few undersized pieces in the pan.
    So this Christmas I wrapped four brownies in seven separate baggies and labeled each one with a day of the week. I figured that he could enjoy them when I’m up at the cottage, but he showed his appreciation by eating the Tuesday ones on Christmas day.
     I guess I’ll have to make him some more after the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment