Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 109/365 it’s time to let go feeling guilty


      Guilt? Here’s the true confession. I’m committed to blogging ever day, so when I don’t, I feel a guilty. Don’t worry, I’m not having a big, or even a little, spiritual crisis, but I want to keep going with this 365 day project of lettingofstuff. It’s just that some days I can’t pull it off.  



     Yesterday my husband came up to the cottage and we spent the day driving around rainy Maine looking for places to come with the family in the summer. At the end of the day I was too tired to write. How ‘sinful’ is that? Not very, in fact not sinful at all.
     So, after missing yesterday, here is today’s rather pathetic blog. Skipping a day here and there is not the stuff of any kind of confession. In fact, just in writing this I’ve let go of the guilt. Um, I wonder what I’ll come up with tomorrow to keep this going?

No comments:

Post a Comment