Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 115/365 It’s time to go, jigsaw puzzle


     I finally finished this one. I’ve been working on it for months. It’s taken forever because at home I don’t have the same rhythm of time to work on jigsaw puzzles that I do here at the cottage. But we needed the dining room table for the holidays and I didn’t want to let it go without completing it. (Why is that I always am missing one piece?)

      This puzzle only had 500 pieces (minus one), but it was extremely time consuming. Sorting was simple: water and penguins. But then I had to match each piece to the picture, which took time, eye glasses and good lighting.




     My husband found it at the put-and-take, of course. If I can’t let it go to one of my puzzle friends, back he will take it in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment