Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 96, 365 It’s time to go, turkey



      After spending most of the day organizing the Thanksgiving turkey, I’m finally getting around to blogging. I have let go of the carcass and all that was on it. After taking most of the meat off the bone, my intention was to make turkey broth,  In a big pot I covered the carcass with water and voila, a couple of hours later I had broth with enough hunks of turkey to make a hefty turkey soup just by adding noodles, carrots and green beans. A turkey version of my comfort chicken soup.
     Alas, I didn’t take any pictures along the way. Maybe eating turkey made me too sleepy. But come to think of it, I’m sure you all can picture what I’m talking about. I bet something similar went on in your kitchen today. All I have is a picture of the final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment