Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 11/365 It’s time to go, stuff from the put-and-take


      I’m dealing with a little glitch in this letting go of stuff--kind of treading water. You see, my husband sometimes brings home more stuff from the put-and-take than I can get rid of on a given day. He’s good about passing it on, or even taking it back, but sometimes when I look out window and watch him open his car trunk, I think, ‘Oh, no…..’
        We solve the problem by giving most of the stuff away as presents.  In fact, we haven’t purchased a gift from a store in a couple of years, which many not be great for the economy, but it sure supports the environment (and our budget).
      
      Here are the gifts for our grown son’s birthday, which we celebrated last night. Without a doubt he received more gifts than we would have bought, certainly more interesting ones. and better than anything we would buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment