Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 67/365 It’s time to go, napkins, placemats and tablecloths

-->
    I love this chest that my husband made; it functions as a coffee table and stores table linen. We use the table part every day, but as for the contents, well, they are pretty much obsolete as far as our current life style goes. 


      Every year or so I try to clear out the chest, but this is the first time I’ve really let go of stuff. The sorting process was rather easy. I got rid of all the pieces that I don’t like, primarily sorting by color. 



      By the time my daughter takes what she wants from the discard pile, the put-and-take will be closed for the season and the church fair will be over. Good Will become one of my primarily lettingofstuff places.

No comments:

Post a Comment