Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day 144/365 It's time to go, anything, absolutely anything.


    OMG, my last post was 5/13/13 Day 143/365, two months ago, but, truth be told, I had started slacking off way before that. I began this project August 20, 2012, just about eleven months ago when we were about to order our dumpster. Well, no dumpster this year, but no excuse either. I’m at it again, determined to get let go of something every day and post about it, well,  almost every day.
    For the past two weeks our two grown children and four grandchildren, led my my husband, have invaded the town put-and-take. Now that the family has dispersed, it’s time for him to let go of all that the stuff and return it to the dump.
     Over the years I have exhibited very little interest in the put-and-take, although I have benefitted from a new coffee maker, and a few other items. But that’s not the only source of all the stuff around here. I have my fair share to get rid of—clothes, books, dishes, ‘sitters’, blah blah blah.
     As a start, I’ve grazed the tables in our sunroom and filled a bag with books, grilling utensils and non-descript sitters.  



No comments:

Post a Comment