Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 148/365 It’s time to go, stuff in the kitchen


    Here’s what I did today to let go of stuff in the kitchen. I set the timer for five minutes and went around picking up things I don’t want or need. Here what I loaded on to the kitchen table, all to be taken away to the put-and-take, or saved for the church fair.


   There’s still a lot left. Grandkid art work and projects, of course. And, to my mind, too many favorite mugs coveted by the person that I live with.  But I’m not complaining. It’s his house, too. However, with every item that goes out the door, I’m inching toward simplicity. It feels mighty good.

P.S. True confession: I retrieved two little plastic bottles. Not quite ready to let them go; I may need them! Definitely NOT getting rid of the breadbox. 


No comments:

Post a Comment