Thursday, February 11, 2016

Junk in the drawers, it's time to go: 206/365



    Lots going on around here so I took a little break from getting rid of stuff. But today, no excuse.
     I love this old library file, I love it because it is old and was undoubtedly useful in a library back in ‘the olden days’. I love how it looks in our front hall, and I love that it is a useful receptacle for stuff. Every summer it stores our scarves, hats and mittens, and at one point it housed electrical cords. 





     Today as I went through each drawer, I made a pile of stuff that my husband might want. Let’s face it, you can’t have enough bungee cords or gardening sheers! I kept one hat, some candles, a few shoelaces, and a shoe brush. A few trinkets went in the yard sale bag and the rest of the stuff went in the trash.  



No comments:

Post a Comment