Saturday, May 17, 2014

Day 175/365 It’s time to go paper and books.


Once again, we are getting rid of stuff so I’m activating this blog as a way to shame myself to get going. What’s pathetic, is that I’d rather write about it that do anything about it. Jim does a much better job than I do. He’s fast—makes a decision and goes with it. As I write (I could be tossing) he’s out in the garage getting stuff ready for our daughter’s yard sale in Pennsylvania. Actually, we could get rid of it right now; put a sign out, and it would be gone in an hour. Living across from the library there’s plenty of traffic and excellent parking. Oh, need I mention that all the stuff Jim has accumulated is from the put-and-take? It’s not even our stuff! 



      What I am dealing with, however, is my stuff, mainly papers and books. I don’t have enough papers to warrant a dumpster, but the recycling facility at the dump will suffice. It also has a first-rate book exchange shed: and then there are friends, the yard sale, and the library book fair.
    I’ve got to get going. It’s spring cleaning time. 










No comments:

Post a Comment